Carriages Taxi and Minibus Service - Privacy Statement
Carriages Taxi and Minibus Service is a private hire firm (hereinafter referred as “the Company”).
The Company will undertake to hire passenger vehicle(s) to the Client (the person or other legal entity booking the required service) for the specified journey[s] or period of hire, with the following privacy undertaking:
1. Carriages Taxi and Minibus Service is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you place a booking, we need to know your details (name, address, email or phone number, pick up and drop offpoints, payment etc).This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information for the purpose of making a booking and will contact you to confirm that the booking has been made.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. Cancellation Policy 5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Vehicle availability 6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details forauthorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.